Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Gratitude

I want ot begin my blog experience with expression of gratitude. First and foremost to my Heavenly Father for his great love for all His children to permit His only begotten son Jesus Crist to come and save us from our sins and give us the opportunity to return and be with our Heavely family again. Second for our Savior for his willingness to sacrifice his life and be resurected allowing us all to be immortal and live forever. Third for the restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ with all its saving ordinances and associate covenants and for the privilege of being lead by a living prophet on earth today. To my best friend and eternal companion Ruth for her untiring support in rasing and nurturing our family and for loving me notwithstanding my shortcomings. To Liana and Siope, to Robert James and Abi, to Joel and Meilani and to Jacob and Mandy and all 11 grandkids and one more on the way by December for the teaching us to be worthy parents. To my siblings and their spouses and to Ruth sibilings and spouses for understanding and acepting us with all our weakness as families always do. Finally, I am grateful for the opportunity to be employed by Brigham Young University--Hawaii and fulfill all my patriachael blessing. To all our friends and associates every where for your kindness and for helping us resolve the challenges of life. Please be of good cheers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home